Thursday, April 3, 2008

Announcing my Cafe Press shop!!!

Here it is!!! I have finally opened my Cafe Press shop! For starters, I am offering my mandala designs on select products. I have ordered a sample of every product that I am offering in the store and have been very pleased with the quality of the items. I especially love the keepsake boxes!



The boxes have hinged lids and are fully lined on the interior and the bottom. The artwork is printed on a nice ceramic tile that is inset into the lid. The finish is a nice laquer finish that comes in either mahogony or black.



The journals are unlined paper in a spiral binding. Great for quick sketching or jotting down ideas.



The ornaments are ceramic with a satin ribbon for hanging.



I am also offering all of the designs as magnets.
I still have more items to add but I would love to have you stop by & let me know what you think.
Marcyanna's Cafe Press Shop

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute Cafe Press shop! I just love your mandalas. So vibrant! And thanks for turning me onto Cafe Press! I had never heard of it, and a lot of people have been inquiring about me putting my artwork on tote bags and t-shirts. What a great site Cafe Press is!!

I hope your shop does well!

Marcyanna said...

Thanks so much! Cafe Press is neat although I haven't had much luck with getting my designs printed on clothing. They come out very "soft" & blurry. Don't know why as my other stuff is printing well. I am in the process of sending some shirts back to see if I can get better quality on them. If I do I will post it.

Also check out zazzle.com. I just came across them--very similar to Cafe Press. They have fabulous bags. I think I might have to order one with my flower on it!

Unknown said...

i like the diary..
i hope i can have one..hehhe