Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Etsy Promo

I have a new promo for my Etsy shop!!! I've had it a while but forgot to let everyone know about it. Lately I've been very busy with my other job. I paint & repair pedestals for the spring show at CCS(College for Creative Studies). It's pretty physical work & I've been unusually tired the past two weeks. As a result I totally forgot to write about my new promo bookmarks!!!

Anyway, I am very happy with how they turned out & hope that you will be too! They are full color front & back on heavyweight(15pt) paper stock with a gloss coating on both sides making them very durable. They measure 2"x 6" so they aren't too big for those smaller books.



You can get your free bookmark with any purchase from my Etsy shop! link
Also...For the rest of April & all of May I am offering Free Shipping on domestic orders over $25! So please stop on by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those bookmarks, Marcyanna! What a cute promo for your shop!

Carolyn said...

beautiful design!

FAQ said...

these are lovely. Great work!