Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards...

I just love cards... especially interesting, handmade or artist cards! I am always looking for interesting designs & I hate going to the store & not being able to find something cool enough for the person for whom the card is intended. To remedy that, lately (when I'm not too tired from working at CCS), I have been playing with card ideas. I thought it might be neat to create cards from my photographs. I wanted to create something a little bit different than just a print on a card so I decided to create decorative borders to go with specific photos. I am planning on offering them with greetings inside as well as blank so that they can be completely customizable. They will also have coordinating envelope closure stickers as well.
Here is a little in-progress preview...




I would love some input in regards to which greetings to offer.
Thanks ahead of time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! I love that black scroll work! Very classy and the perfect touch. I generally like to buy Birthday, Thank You and Get well Soon cards. I hope that is helpful!

Sandra Evertson said...

These are wonderful!
Sandra Evertson