Thursday, April 30, 2009

ART SALE! ART SALE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Ok... Here it is...

Earlier today I went into the basement to start cleaning it out. Because it's my studio, I want to finish it off and make it cozy to work in. Basements, being what they are, are very depressing to work in especially if they aren't finished off as I am sure some of you already know! I feel as if I am working in a dungeon and that's actually what I lovingly refer to it as. A few months ago I bought the magazine Where Women Create and was totally inspired to forge ahead with my plans for fixing up my work space. So when I went down there today to start going through stuff I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I have. There really isn't any room to move stuff around and much of it is actual artwork. I don't want to throw it away but I need the room so...

anything that is listed on my Collection Blog and labeled available is 30% off the listed price!

WOO HOO!

So... if you like my art please consider giving it a good home! Most of it is ready to hang but there is some that needs to be framed. All sales will be handled through my Etsy store as reserved listings. You will be asked to sign up for a buyers account but it is free and you can contact me through the store. So if you have any questions ask ask away!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

FAQ said...

I will go and look at your sale. I know how you feel about the studio looking like a dungeon. I have so much stuff and it is so hard to keep it organized.