Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter Wonderland...



The first real snowfall happened today. It was that magical first snowfall where everything looks like it's covered in fairy dust and the snow keeps falling like the snow in a snow globe. It wasn't too warm and it wasn't too cold so the snow was perfect packing snow.



I am lucky. Even though I live in an urban area there are lots of trees and greenery. When the temperature is just right the snow will stick to the branches just so making everything look beautiful. And even though I dread the cold I love the first snow.



These photos are of my neighbor's bush. It has those tiny red berries and a few of it's leaves left giving it a pop of color against the white snow. I was hoping to get some photos of the trees but I didn't take my camera to the store when I went. It is slowly dying and being persnickety. I will have to get a new one soon.

3 comments:

jeremy melton said...

Oh man you are making me miss home! I tagged you. See my blog for the rules. ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!! Makes winter not seem so bad (I hate the cold!!) when it is so lovely!!

Sandra Evertson said...

So Beautiful and Magical it is! And LOVE the new pendants in your Etsy shop!
Sandra Evertson