Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Lets see... where to begin...

Well... there's the huge framing job that I am doing for a friend. The fun little penguin zipper pulls I did for another friend's kid's hockey team--the penguins. The new additions to my Cafe Press store.(Yes, there is newer stuff than what is in this post.) Getting my work photographed professionally. The new blog I am setting up. And all of the little things that go into pulling all of this off on top of the every day stuff! Whew! As a result I have been a tad neglectful on updating my blog(among other things...). Everything has been in progress and I think that is kind of boring unless you can show the final result. So here are a few photos:


part of the giant frame job


penguin zipper pulls(penguin art courtesy of Dave Chow)


one of my paintings professionally photographed

Oh yeah... I just bought a glass pendant kit from Annie Howes. She makes these beautiful glass and scrabble tile pendants and several months back, started selling the DIY kits with all of the supplies you need plus instructions. I finally ordered some and was able to squeeze out some time the last couple of days to try making a few. They aren't too difficult and are so much fun to make! I made two with my own art: the moth and the mandala(snowflake looking one) and would like to make a few more using my own images. The other three are made with the beautiful papers that come in the kit. They will make fabulous gifts as there are many family birthdays this time of the year!




If you are interested in buying or making pendants check out Annie's website and her Etsy store.

And maybe next time I will be able to unveil my other blog...

1 comment:

Earth Jeweler said...

Very beautiful work. I like your Etsy store. Your collection blog is a great idea. Can't wait to see it.