Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seven Random Facts...



A few weeks ago I was tagged by my friend Jeremy Melton. I have been too busy to post until now so here goes!


Game rules:


1. You must link to the individual who tagged you and post the rules of TAG (which you are currently reading).
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 friends and link to them and
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a nice little message on their blog.


My facts:


1. I collect tiki and Hawaiiana.
2. One of my best friends was my Grammy who passed away 3 years ago.
3. I am a recovering perfectionist.
4. When I was younger, I used to think that if I could experience every walk of life, even for just 5 minutes each, it would help me to be the best artist ever.
5. I like sparkly things but wear very little jewelry.
6. I love plants and have a small jungle in my house.
7. I have always made things.


Friends I am tagging:

1. Carolyn Gallo
2. Little Robot
3. Don Kilpatrick
4. Chris Houghton
5. Andrea Kowch
6. Chef Ann
7. Charles Parzych III

1 comment:

Andrea Kowch said...

Hi Marcyanna! Thanks for "tagging" me. I'll do a post on it in a few days. Happy Holidays!