Friday, June 27, 2008

MIA & Out-of-Town Guests

Yes, I've been MIA. My brother Chuck & his wife Jen came into town last week & stayed with Dave & I. He moved to Missouri a little over a year ago to join his wife after she finished nursing school. He & I have always been close so I have missed him greatly since his move. He is an incredible artist & is the reason I got into art.

This visit, he came "bearing" gifts (hehe). It was this beautiful bear fetish box he made. Inside was a bear claw in a velvet lined cavity. It's really incredible & absolutely perfect for me (aren't I lucky)! He continually amazes me with his talent & thoughtfulness.

I thought you might like to see my beautiful bear box...






Chuck has finally started his own art blog. You can read more about this box at Tercer Chuck del sol. Go check it out and say hi.

No comments: