Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some Fabulous Inspiration...

Do you ever run across someone or something that truly inspires you? I'm not talking about the transitory "This is cool." inspiration... I'm talking about the "Oh my gosh- I need to create because this is AMAZING!" inspiration. The kind of inspiration that pushes you to better yourself & what you are doing. Well Marisa has been that type of inspiration to me with her blog & her Etsy shop. I just love her style! Now you must know... I am not a girly girl- never have been... but Marisa's work makes me dream of girly things & being a girly girl if only for a moment! ...well... maybe more than a moment...

Here is some of her work...







To see more of Marisa's work check out her blog:
Elegant Bloggery
OR
Visit her Etsy Shop:
Elegant Snobbery

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you have completely made my day! What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you, Marcyanna! You are sooo sweet!

Merka said...

I love Elegant's work and am also a big fan. Lovely blog feature!

Valerie said...

I am a fan as well! I just love all of her work and it always brings a smile to my face!

Annie Howes said...

She is as nice as her work is beautiful! I love her artwork!

Annie Howes
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com

Carry Grace said...

I am one of her biggest fans! I read her blog everyday!

Unknown said...

I love Elegants work- i have two of her cupcake prints and can not wait for her future prints.

Leah said...

I love her work too, and I think her shop name is really cute.

Anne said...

Great profile! I'm also a fan of her work!!