Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Mandalas

Here are some more mandalas that I have done. Before I started working digitally I used to paint. I had a shape that I liked to paint into patterns. On occasion, I would find myself creating a circular image. Here are a couple of my painted mandalas along with a digital one.


This one was created in Photoshop.
Size: 12.25" x 12.25"
I am considering altering the colors & textures.




This one is called "Untitled #15" or "Sundial".
It is acrylic on canvas board.
Size: 12" x 15.75"




This one is called "Altered Mandala".
It is acrylic on canvas board.
Size: 14" x 14"

1 comment:

studio lolo said...

These are rich and wonderful! I just bought a mandala print and the artist was there. She also wrote a book called "Art In My Heart" about creating mandalas. I can't wait to try them!