Friday, September 4, 2009

Positive Thoughts



As I was eating my fruit bar today I saw these tiny snowflake type crystals. They reminded me of a book I had read called "The Miracle of Water" by Masaru Emoto. Dr Emoto has been doing water-crystal research for years studying the effects of words and language on water crystal formation. He has found that positive words like love, beauty, and peace create the most symmetrical and beautiful crystals while negative words create misshapen and deformed crystals. The significance of his work is tremendous because the human body is made up of approximately 70% water. Many of us have been conditioned to accept negative self talk as a necessary part of life. If negative thoughts and words can do this to water what is it doing to our bodies? How many of us have health conditions that are the result of this negative thinking? It was a good reminder to me to be mindful of the words that I am not only saying but also thinking.

I also had the thought that this fruit bar must have been made by happy people...

2 comments:

robin laws said...

it looks yummy at least! your thoughts are certainly something to reflect upon. as a matter of fact your blog in general offers many thought provoking posts. thank you for your visit to my blog. i am just about to begin selling prints of my work :0 thank you for asking. i am pleased to know that my photography is appealing :) shall i let you know when they become available?
have a great weekend!
:)

robin laws said...

thanks for coming by again marcyanna ;) it's thursday today so....have a good one.