Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Killer Prints from Don Kilpatrick!!!



Don is a good friend of my husband Dave and me. He is a great illustrator and image maker and teaches at CCS with Dave in the Illustration Department. Over the last couple of years Don's been slowly acquiring a few letterpress presses, supplies and knowledge and is now pulling prints with them. Dave and I are lucky recipients of a few of them and I wanted to let everyone know about them as they are available for purchase in Don's Etsy shop Little Buffalo Press. Here are a few images of the prints that we got. (Please excuse my photos...they are a little washed out. My camera is dying and seemingly beyond Photoshop help.)







You can see more photos and read about these prints on his blog here and here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh those are so cool! I especially love the first one. Thanks for sharing!