Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tuesdays Ten Tiny Things Challenge 2009

I have been following Funky Art Queen's blog for a while now enjoying her work, interests and sense of humor. This Tuesday she issued a challenge (which you can read about here) and it intrigued me enough that I decided to take part. So here is my Tuesdays Ten Tiny Things Challenge...



My items from left to right are:
1. Vintage enameled frog stick pin
2. Vintage enameled mouse stick pin
3. Vintage enameled caterpillar stick pin
4. Cicada shell
5. Mini Michael Graves teapot pendant necklace
6. My baby ring
7. Vintage glass Mexican man stick pin
8. Vintage glass Mexican woman stick pin
9. Shell
10. ??? -I think it's a nut or maybe a seed pod but I don't know what kind.

Here some closeups...












If anyone knows what this last item is please drop me a line-- I would love to know!

3 comments:

FAQ said...

What a lovely little collection of 10 Tiny Things...I remember when stick pins were cool. Oh, I'm old! Heehee

Carolyn said...

some beautiful things, and that seed pod is just wicked! how cool!

Kim Mailhot said...

Hi Marcyanna !
Love your ten things and have to agree about that pod being "wicked" - it must protect some very precious seed to have such amazing armor.
Thanks so much for your visit to my Bloghome. Love that Queen Lesley brought us together !
Happy Wednesday!