Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I live in Michigan, I want to work in Michigan"



For the last few weeks I have been working on a website for a PSA that promotes the Michigan Film Incentives. The PSA itself is an amazing collaboration among many people both in front of the camera and behind and I am sure you will recognize the impact it can potentially have. It's been a great project to be a part of.

Initially it was a project that just my husband (not me) was involved with. He was asked to do the story boards for the PSA and then was also asked if he would be one of the people filmed for the spot. That was pretty exciting in itself, but when he heard that they needed a website done, he got me involved as I needed the experience and work to build my portfolio. It's been a great way to put to good work the knowledge from my classes last semester!

I have been working closely with Teresa Leming at Mid America Cine Support who has been the go to person on this project and been great! It is my first "official" website and it has been an amazing learning process. I still have a few little tweeks that I would like to make to it but please check out the site and let me know what you think.

Please support the Michigan Film Industry!

"I live in Michigan" site

No comments: