Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Collection



The Collection blog is finally up!

For the past couple of months I have been working like a mad woman editing photos, taking measurements, archiving info, and last but not least... uploading to blogger. Even though I haven't finished uploading all of my work I feel there is enough posted to make the announcement. It has been an enormous task but in the end worth it. This project came about as a result of being asked repeatedly if I have a website which I would always respond with a less than enthusiastic NO. I finally decided I needed to get my work on the internet and figured a blog was the best way to do that until I got my website up and running. The blog was conceived to be a catalog of most of my work and eventually will contain images of almost everything which I consider important to my growth as an artist. Unfortunately some of my pieces were sold before I could get good photos so they are either missing from the catalog or are represented by less than ideal photographs. Fortunately though, I was able to get many of my pieces re-shot by the very talented Paul Primeau whom I highly recommend if you are in need of a great photographer. In the end I hope this blog will shed some light on where I've been as an artist.

Enjoy!

No comments: