Sunday, August 24, 2008

Exhibition Installation at CCS

Recently, with the help of Todd Erickson, I had the honor of installing art and design work in the Permanent Student Gallery at CCS (College for Creative Studies). The Permanent Student Gallery features the work of students from each department of the college and is used as a showcase for the school. This job has obviously taken away from the time that I have to work on my personal art but I have found it to be very satisfying. Normally I work 2-D but this allows me to work 3-D designing an environment which is something I have been interested in for quite some time now. I used to contemplate doing installation art and at one point had even thought about going back to school to get a degree in Interior Design. I decided I didn't like shopping (among other things) enough to go that route so here I am trying my hand at exhibition installation and enjoying it tremendously.






















1 comment:

Carolyn said...

it looks wonderful!