Friday, August 8, 2008

Amelia's Box

Thought I would share a side project that I have been working on for a while now. This is a box that I painted for my friend's daughter. I finally finished it after starting it two years ago. Yes... sometimes it takes me forever to finish a project especially if it's not a "real" job. I know it's not a very good working/business habit that I need to change. Because I tend to be really bad about starting projects and not finishing them, I decided this year I would try to finish those projects that have been sitting around for far too long. I have also promised myself I won't take on any more side projects until I get caught up. So far so good and I am proud to say that I can check this one off my list.
Hope you enjoy...











2 comments:

Carolyn said...

it's just beautiful! it will be treasured I'm sure!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS that is beautiful!!!

Lucky Amelia!! And worth the 2 year wait!