Monday, July 25, 2011

Latest Cloud Pictures

I love clouds especially at sunset. I have been taking photos of the clouds from my back yard since 2006. About 2-3 years ago I found out about the 365 Cloud Project and thought what a cool project. Then I found the Facebook page for the project and thought WOW there are a LOT of other people out there who also like to photograph clouds! Now in year 3, the Cloud 365 Project is still as fascinating if not more so as it has morphed into a whole community of cloud documentarians through the use of social media via Facebook & Twitter. If you like clouds I HIGHLY encourage you to check out the links.

About these photos... These photos were taken on July 18, 2011 in the span of less than 4 1/2 minutes with a Canon PowerShot SD1100IS. In total there were 19 photos with these seven being the ones I decided to post.













No comments: