Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Summer Trip Part 1



In August, after 3 years, we were finally able to take a vacation and headed out west to sunny California. We started in San Francisco, drove down the Pacific Coast Highway and ended up in Los Angeles. We not only got to see some great sites but also some great friends as well. Although I missed my Fuji(it is officially not worth using anymore) I was able to take a ton of pictures with my husband's Canon PowerShot recording things that interested me and came out with some pretty nice photos. I found myself being drawn toward textures and unusual views and thought I would share some of them here as I haven't posted in a while. The break was much needed and I have come back home inspired with many ideas for new work. Here are a few of San Francisco and the beach... You can click on the panoramic for a better view.













No comments: